help! i need to know how to play ALL the v3 game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( V3 Games

Get

Bump

Flag

Heading

Sprite

THERE YA GO :wacko:

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, I havent reached the place in age to have all the games yet but when i do i'll pm you or post it here!

memetchi_man

:) I get your issues.

Get is pretty easy. Press a & c back and forth to catch the music notes, but don't catch the poop. A good is you can move once the poop is in the the bag and right before it hits it. You'll have to do this once the game moves faster.

Heading is my favorite because once you win it, that's 400 pts for u! Move your tama left & right w/the a & c buttons to get underneath the ball. Once there press B to jump and hit it with your head. This game moves fast so focus hard on it so you don't miss the ball!

For Sprint push C as fast as u can to beat the other tama to the finish. The farthest I've got is to level 4 'cuz it gets really hard.

Memory is self-explanatory, just mimick the pattern they set. It gets really hard though.

The others are bloody difficult and I completely suck at them.

The Manual Says:

Get: Catch the falling music notes and aviod the messes.

Use buttons (A) and © to move left and right.

Bump: Bumb other tamagotchis. Press button ( :) to select the

level of power before meeting your opponent.

Flag: Watch for the flags appearing on screen, using button A or C move left to right to follow the flags. Beware of the irritation flag.

Heading: Press Button A or C to move your Tamagotchi left or right, then press button B to bounce the ball.

Memory: Watch the sequence of arrows and then use the buttons to repeat back the pattern. Each round will become more difficult than the last.

Sprint: Press any button continuously to help your Tamagotchi race to the finish line.

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!

how did you lost your manuel?well at least u how the games and how to play it. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back