HELP i need to know....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama222

Reaction score
I need to know how to use the love potion :blink:

If any1 can tell me how it would REALLY help

;) To use it you have to click on it in the Items section and then connect with another Tamagotchi that it the opposite gender and is about the same age as your other adult. They should then fall in love. ***REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN ONLY USE THE POSION WHEN THE TAMA IS AN ADULT*** :blink: :hitodetchi: :p

~Tama-Love~

can you use it when your tama is an adult but the other tama is a teenager also if the other tama is a teenager but the same age as you

??????????

-tamagotchisrule

can you use it when your tama is an adult but the other tama is a teenager also if the other tama is a teenager but the same age as you??????????

-tamagotchisrule
no, they have to be adult form to have babies.

to use the love potion, you have to have a v2 or v3. you cannot use the love potion in v1. love potion is also called honey. you use the love potion when your tama is an adult form, it makes the two tamas fall in love and have babies quicker and be partners quicker, if they are not already partners. you have to use the love potion on both the tamas to make them in love. when you use it, the tamagotchi will go in a trance. there will be hearts above it flashing. that is when you should connect. if it isnt there anymore, then you wasted a love potion.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back