Help! I want to potty train my tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinqt161

Reaction score
:eek: I would love to be able to potty train my tama, but I have no idea how. I know that when the lines appear on the screen your suppose to use the rubber ducky button but I never catch this in time! Is there a trick to doing this or just luck?

:D Confused tama lover :D

Potty training is one of those age old myths. It is not possible to actually potty train a tamagotchi. You may be able to put it in the toilet but I can gaurantee you that no matter how many times you do that, it will never learn to go by itself. :furawatchi: Don't stress! Just get used to cleaning up the mess! :huh:

Potty training is one of those age old myths. It is not possible to actually potty train a tamagotchi. You may be able to put it in the toilet but I can gaurantee you that no matter how many times you do that, it will never learn to go by itself. :furawatchi: Don't stress! Just get used to cleaning up the mess! :huh:
"old age myth". What a phrase.......

Yes, I agree with Bell Sprout, I don't believe it's actually possible.

JC

actually if u just let i think the hunger drop all the way it goes to toilet automaticaly i read on here once.........never tried it tho cuz thats tooo mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back