Help! im a bit confused!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberJayne

Reaction score
hi everyone! i have 3 tamas one version 1, one version 2, and my new version 3..... but my version 3 isnt ageing, today when it woke up after a nights sleep it still said it was 0 years old..... is this ok?? or is something wrong with my tama? sorry if i sound stupid but this version 3 is new to me, im only used to my other tamas! xD!

I would appreciate your help :)

Amber

hi everyone! i have 3 tamas one version 1, one version 2, and my new version 3..... but my version 3 isnt ageing, today when it woke up after a nights sleep it still said it was 0 years old..... is this ok?? or is something wrong with my tama? sorry if i sound stupid but this version 3 is new to me, im only used to my other tamas! xD!
I would appreciate your help :)

Amber
Did you pause it at all? Did you hatch it less than 24 hours ago? If no to both of those, I don't know what to do for ya.

Its ok Amber its going to change just not as soon as it wakes up or change riteaway:) nothing to worry about:)

Yup, it's completely normal. :lol: Don't worry about it, Amber. Your Tamagotchi doesn't grow up right away. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're worried about a toddler that's not evolving, just wait until it wakes up. They can't evolve in their sleep, so they wait until one minute after they wake up. Don't worry about the "years" meter thing; that thing is usually a bit off (or a lot....). It's nothing to worry about.

just be patient and just take care of your tama the way you usually do it will soo age you just have to be patient. hope this helps. :lol:

Thats Happens a lot. What happens is your tama does evolve, the age just doesnt change for a while. Its supposed to age bt sometimes it doesnt. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back