Help! I'm A New V3 Owner In Distress!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi99

Reaction score
I got my V3 yesterday, and I'm kinda stuck. I did enter all 7 codes, and they worked. I did go to Tama Town and got some free items. But I want more Gotchi Points. The "Get Notes" Game is hard, (I have won it before, though) and I can't get past the "Bumping" Game. If I get off Level One, I lose the next. My poor Kiki, (the Tamatchi) is kind of poor. Any advice? I really need help!

Confused and half-Gotchi Pointless,

Kuchipatchi99 :huh:

YOU HAVE TO GET ALOT OF POWER TO WIN :huh: :ichigotchi:

Practice more on Get. It's like the only game I play on v3 if I just need points. I win at least every other time I play, because I practiced. It gets quite addicting...

Once your tama is an adult (I'm too lazy to check if a tamatchi is an adult, but I think it is..) Sprint is fun, too.

Just try ur best. alot of the games rely on timing. Send me a message and i will tell u more and try to help :huh:

I find it is easier to play GET if I put the Tama down on a table, and use my pointer fingers to push the buttons. I can win much easier with fingers than with thumbs. Try it, it might work for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back