HELP - im new to tamagotchi V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akridine

Reaction score
* MOVED TO HELP FOR NEW TAMA OWNERS FORUM *

Hi all

first post so excuse me if i seem retarded

the last time i used a tamagotchi was the original versions and the original versions of digital monster (digimon)

now, when the gotchi fell asleep i could wake it up, feed it and clean it etc then an hour later it would fall asleep but it seems my gotchi V3 has gone into a coma, its sleeping in its own filth and i can't wake it to clean the mess up...is this a design flaw? coz ive heared the V3's were rushed and not as good as the previous versions

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the time to 10.00am, and it should wake up, then clean the mess up. If this dosen't work, it might be a glitch.

change the time to before it goes to sleep and maybe then you can clean it up and change time back and it goes to sleep if it does not work i have no idea wat to tell you ok!

I already replied to that. So u don't need to. You did that before 2 me!

yes, just simply change the time (press B when tamas doing nothing) And yes, setting the time to 10:00 AM is useful. Another useful tip, please do not use inapropriate language. There are little kids on here too.

thanks

looknohands

* MOVED TO HELP FOR NEW TAMA OWNERS FORUM *
Hi all

first post so excuse me if i seem retarded

the last time i used a tamagotchi was the original versions and the original versions of digital monster (digimon)

now, when the gotchi fell asleep i could wake it up, feed it and clean it etc then an hour later it would fall asleep but it seems my gotchi V3 has gone into a coma, its sleeping in its own filth and i can't wake it to clean the mess up...is this a design flaw? coz ive heared the V3's were rushed and not as good as the previous versions
*unkind comment removed*

sry if i offended

@mametchi7: I have edited your post.

Typing "sry if i offended" at the end is not good enough.

Please don't post mean or rude comments in the forums with an apology if it offends. Please don't post mean or rude comments at all...

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be sorry! I'm 10 and particularly LOVE V3s. Now here's a quote you should be putting in your signature: If you don't have anything nice to type, don't type it at all. Please don't offend anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back