help im really scared :'(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KagomeGrl445

Reaction score
i saw the video shoes on youtube so :D i looked up inuyasha shoes, i found a vid and watched it, i looke dat the comments but they were hidden because apparently they were spam, so i

:( :( pressed show and the weirdest message was there saying that the love of my lif wood kiss me on friday, and tomorrow wood be my best day ever, but unless i put this comment on 3 vids i wil die within 2 days. and there is more but im not gonna go into that, :( :( :( :( im truly scared. at first i thot it was a practical joke but u never knoe. im not gonna put up the link cause i to scared but i will if enyone wants to see. what do u think? :(

Useless Chain mail. Don't worry. Chain mail lies. You don't have to send it anywhere. Nothing happens if you do. You just waste 5 minutes of your life sending it. I get it all the time. Yeah... Your true love will not kiss you and you will not die, if you do not send it to 3 videos.

~ChibiMuffins

Useless Chain mail. Don't worry. Chain mail lies. You don't have to send it anywhere. Nothing happens if you do. You just waste 5 minutes of your life sending it. I get it all the time. Yeah... Your true love will not kiss you and you will not die, if you do not send it to 3 videos.  

~ChibiMuffins
thanx that makes me feel better it just really freaked me out here look.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I got tons of those on my cell, didnt send them and look. I am here. They are not real. Just things to scare you

You should never click on things you don't know is safe or not. Plus, you will not die, it is simply a video not realty. So calm down, you will be fine.

i saw the video shoes on youtube so ^_^ i looked up inuyasha shoes, i found a vid and watched it, i looke dat the comments but they were hidden because apparently they were spam, so i :D :( pressed show and the weirdest message was there saying that the love of my lif wood kiss me on friday, and tomorrow wood be my best day ever, but unless i put this comment on 3 vids i wil die within 2 days. and there is more but im not gonna go into that, :( :( :( :( im truly scared. at first i thot it was a practical joke but u never knoe. im not gonna put up the link cause i to scared but i will if enyone wants to see. what do u think? :(
Okay.

CHAIN LETTER.

It lies. >_< Its just spam, K?

Latest posts

Back