help! is this normal? or is he dying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafana

Reaction score
when i connect my tama, he gives the other tama a present( both times it was poo if that helps) then when he comes back he is at the bottom or the screen shaking its butt of something. IS THIS NORMAL??

EDIT: ok hes not doing it anymore but i still wanna do what he was doing. and hes a teen you kutchipatchi

EDIT #2: and when he did that i reset right away then download, connect again, he waas being wierd then i reset again and didnt connect again

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, if you were connecting 2 of the same version and wrapped a present and chose present when you connected, if your tamagotchi gives it a mean present instead of the one it wrapped, it'll usually make a mean face and you need to give it a time out.

ok thanks so much! yes they were both v4 and i was trying to give my friend sunglasses!

Check its hunger. Ifnot hungry, go to the bathroom. If there is still nothing, give it a time out.

just give it time out to raise it's training that's the only thing

he was smirking. he thought it was funny to give them poop. he deserves a time out.

happens alot to me, all i do is spank their butts and their training goes up. works all the time! :huh:

yeah that's normal it means you need to give him a time out because he was kind of smirking/ being happy because he gave a mean present. time out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back