Help I've got an unhealthy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Bad' characters, are more a personal preference, rather than Bandai just saying:

"If you get this character, you have raised it BADLY."

Try taking different care of your Tama, at different stages, you will get different characters. :huh:

//Haze

That's not nice...all tamas are good, judge by the personality, not the look...

Well Young Mametchi12, what is the name of the bad character? And you could exercise more and play games instead of giving it snacks. But if you are saying that you want a new healthy tama character, wait until you tama gets married. Hope this helpes!!! :huh:

you can only get a nazotchi by giving it snacks, and what does the character look like? is it a tarakotchi(i don't think it is), or anything else???

hmmm let's see...

maybe if u didn't praise it that much...

n what do u mean a bad tamgotchi??

like does he not listen?

it's the way of how u treat ur tamagotchi

My tamagotchi called colm a boy turned into a bad character from a Propellertchi,can you help me out.do you have any tips on getting a healthier character?
well i always got the niga or the mask one in my v1 cus i was a bad mom and always empty hearts over weight . Now i watch it closely like every 30 mins till goes napping. in the morning i wake up late! so there always food missing and a heart but i make sure that instead of snacks i'll win the games. It gets very happy! So happy it lasts 2 hours

You get a Nazotchi by not giving it snacks. Also, you can't say there are bad tamgotchi charcters! There are no such thing as bad characters, they're only bad in your opinion, there are some characters you don't like, but you can't avoid them! I've never hated a SINGLE tamagotchi I've had!

I've got a Dorochi, that liTtle ghost guy. Is he a "bad caretaker's pet"? I mean, your Tama is never bad whatever it looks like, it's the caretaker who does mistakes!

I love him too much, and he's going to leave soon! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a Dorochi, that liTtle ghost guy. Is he a "bad caretaker's pet"? I mean, your Tama is never bad whatever it looks like, it's the caretaker who does mistakes! I love him too much, and he's going to leave soon!  :D
This is alittle of topic but I used to have dorotchi too!( It left and now I have a :blink: !)

Again, sorry for the off topic! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back