Help keep tama's alive!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swisscheese

Reaction score
Right now schools are planning to ban tama's from school donate to stores that sell tama's and talk them into keeping them alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swisscheese :wacko: ;)

Well if they're only banning them from the school that alright. However this one girl said that her town was banning tamas because of the slot game.

The slot game raises gambling issues. I know that means nothing to most of you but the government would not want children to become accustomed to gambling at a young age because it can really be a devastating problem to have. Yes it's just a harmless game on tamas but there are bigger issues I'd say.. lol it's a good way to win points to buy stuff but I was a little shocked to see it there when I bought it.. :p :angry: :) :angry: :) :angry: :) :angry: :)

Right now schools are planning to ban tama's from school donate to stores that sell tama's and talk them into keeping them alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Swisscheese :angry: :angry:
Well, They have the right to ban them in schools. I really don't think donating to the stores is gonna keep them alive.

Be thankful that you can still play it at your house.

Even some video games get banned in some countries.

Well, They have the right to ban them in schools. I really don't think donating to the stores is gonna keep them alive.
Be thankful that you can still play it at your house.

Even some video games get banned in some countries.
He's right, the schools have every right in the world to ban them. They're toys and interfere with your learning. They make a distraction to you and others around you and trust me, you need school.

And why would you donate to stores? They don't make them. Bandai does. You donate to stores by buying their merchandise. Not attempting to keep a toy on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back