Help me choose Tamagotchi Pix!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My favorite color is purple. Purple and pink have the worst battery life, but pink is cheaper than purple and I might go for it just because of that.

Blue and green have better battery life, they are worth the same as purple so I would have to choose: favorite color vs better battery life.

On the other hand, Pix Party costs like new blue/green/purple (I have no problem with second hand). Maybe between Party or blue/green I could go for Party because it seems more complete.

Help! What would you do?

Party and classic Pix are VERY similar so don't worry too much about which version is more "complete." Plus there are two characters you can raise that don't appear on the other, so you might see if any of those characters are a dealbreaker for you: Awamokotchi and Weeptchi are exclusive to the classic Pix, and Milktchi and Wawatchi are exclusive to the Party.

I have the pink one and a Party, and I can tell you the battery life is horrid on the pink one. I played with mine a lot so I was changing batteries every couple of days. But with the Party, I only had to change batteries about once a week. If you don't mind changing the batteries (you definitely should have chargies for these!) regularly, I'd say go for the purple (for me, color/shell is more important than a little bit of price difference XD but if you're tight on money, maybe get the pink and ignore everything else). If you don't want to mess with the batteries, I'd say get a Party, especially if you like the look of those shells more.

I understand. I really need to get a Weeptchi! So I'll go for a 'normal' Pix.
For me the shell is also very important, but come on, change the batteries every two days? That's crazy! What if I completely ignore the camera function? Maybe that will help save.
Thank you very much! đź’–

Yes, ignoring the camera function will help save the battery. But you will need the camera function to cook and explore at least. At best you will probably have to change the battery every 3-4 days if you barely play with it?

Latest posts

Back