Help me decide my new tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG GET A V4 THEY ARE THE BEST! OR V4.5 WHICH IS THE SAME THING, ONLY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AND GAMES! THEY HAVE THEM AT FIVE BELOW FOR FIVE DOLLARS! YAAYYAYYA! :)

v4.5 it has more games and more charecters and it is not hard to play whit and i have 3 of those tamagotchis so get a v4.5 it more better this is my fav taa of all

the v6 is hard to tack care of because you get like 3000 gotchi points in the begining asnd you dont get no more and you have to whait till it is an adult to get more mony and the buttons dont respond well soget the v4.5 it is better

Idk what to get lots of people are commenting to get the v4/4.5.

But the votes say i should get V6?

Please people vote vote & vote! -_-

I just don't know... I want the votes to decide but I need more of em' to really decide.

UPDATE!

Im am going out to purchase a V6 music star and my brother is going to buy a V4.5

I also voted for V6. You might have a hard time finding the other ones in the stores. You may have to go online for the others.

Oh wait you can still buy previous versions off Ebay...[SIZE=21pt]BUY THE TMGC+C!!![/SIZE]

I don't know which one to vote!!! Y_Y

I'd personally rather get the V5 since it seems more like the original Tamagotchi, minus the unattractive and also unnecessary chimney-thing.

I voted for the V6/Music Star.

Personally, I think that it's a nice change from the other ones, and it looks quite fun.

I don't have one though. :wacko:

One of my friends do. She says that it's her favorite version, due to being able to "play music" on it and all.

Good luck with your decision! :eek:

I'd personally rather get the V5 since it seems more like the original Tamagotchi, minus the unattractive and also unnecessary chimney-thing.
Te V5 DOES have the chimney. The V6 (Music Star) dosen't. The V4 has a ball on the antenna, and the 4.5 has a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back