Help me!How do we get pure families?EMERGENCY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
My v5 has 60% bonndage and i'm aiming to increase the bondage into 100% so that i could get a pure family but when i think about it....I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET A PURE FAMILY!!!Can anybody help me??What's worse...i think they're gonna turn into parents today!!

Pure families like-

Mame familyy

Meme family

Kuchipa Family

Violet Family

P.S.:The ones in bold means going to aim...But i dunno which one!!And please tell me which to choose!

What's worse...i think they're gonna turn into parents today!!
Calm down and relax. They won't turn into parents until you mate them. And don't worry about them turning into oldies if they don't mate, because there are no oldies on the V5. They'll stay as adults until you mate them.

The information at the link sarah8 provided above explains how to get each family type.

umm, I'm not quite sure what you mean, but... I had 100 % bonding and got the royal family, or whatever it's called. Um, I don't know what you're saying exactly, but if you need help with bonding percentages, I can help....

You get a higher bond by "training" your tamagotchis' when they call for it. If you want 100% bonding fast, you can change the time to...

9:59 am (tamagotchis call you at 10:00)

11:59 am (tamagotchis call you at 12:00)

1:59 pm (tamagotchis call you at 2:00)

3:59 pm (tamagotchis call you at 4:00)

5:59 pm (tamagotchis call you at 6:00)

At these times, your tamagotchis' call for training, but they don't always call at every time.

Hope I could help!! :mimitchi:

(NOTE: When your tamagotchis' have 100% bonding, it can decrease to 90%. Check on their bonding daily to keep it up to 100%!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back