HELP ME I AM NEW AND VERY DUMB!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12sponge34

Reaction score
[SIZE=7]Well i was on Tama town and i got a code but i don't know what to do with the code. and when you first get into tamatown just before it gives you passport what does it mean by password? How do you pause your tamagothi! oh yeh i am so dumb cuz i got my v3 the other day and i opened it and as i started playing with it my dog chewed up the instructions cuz i left them on the floor! [/size]:huh: :puroperatchi:

Well, you pause it by pressing A button (first button) and B button (middle Button) together. When you get a password. Press A button four times, and then press the B button to go into the GAMES icon.

(Pressing A means SCROLL, that means it moves along to the next one. B means OK. And C, the last button, means CANCEL)

Ok, now that that is explained, go into Password and then go inside that.

NOTE: There will be a Shopkeeper waiting there.

Then, to type in the numbers, press A the number of times you need to. Then press B to move along.

[SIZE=8pt]HOPE I HELPED![/SIZE] :puroperatchi:

Sincerely,

Meelymoo.

[SIZE=21pt]PS this took a long time to make![/SIZE]

You can use binary's link to get a new one, and then you can print it :)

The 'passport' doesn't mean to say 'password'. When you click an item, it will give you the password. Go to the 'PASSWORD' section on your tamagotchi, and enter the password given on the computer monitor screen. Sometimes on items you win by games or etc. it will ask you if you want it :(

//Tama*Lover

you go to password on your tama put in the password and it should be displayed in your souvenirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back