Help me i want a job!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatamatama!

Reaction score
ok my tama graduated from school and then the job guy came and i got the job mail and stuff then my tama got transported to a place were there was like some building in the background i didn't hit any buttons he just sat their then made a frown face and went back to my regular screen and now he refuses to go to work he always shakes his head no

please help whats wrong :angry:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

aah, this has happened to me. Don't worry, it's normal. Your tama just doesnt have enough skill points. :)

When you get the [!] invitation in the mail and your tama is transported to the "street" in front of a building, that building is the first of 5 possible work places where your tama can apply for the job.

Have a look at the list of jobs that spudi posted so that it makes it easier for you to ID which job the building is about: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=95049

Then you have to press A (first button).

It acts like a scroll and takes you to the next building. If you don't like what you see, keep pressing A and you will scroll thru all the buildings / jobs available right back to the first one again.

When you see the Building / Job you want for your tama, you press B (middle button) to select it.

If you have enough skill points to apply for that job, you will see three Os come up and the King will appear and give you an icon to help you do your job (eg bottle of shampoo for Hair Washing job).

Your tama won't go to work because you didn't apply for any jobs.

Don't worry you will soon get another [!] in the mail and it will take you to the "street" again and you can choose a job.

There's also full list/index of useful V4 topics pinned in bold at the top of this Help forum.

You might want to click the link and take a look at all the different topics about the V4 - it will probably help with lots of questions :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok my tama graduated from school and then the job guy came and i got the job mail and stuff then my tama got transported to a place were there was like some building in the background i didn't hit any buttons he just sat their then made a frown face and went back to my regular screen and now he refuses to go to work he always shakes his head noplease help whats wrong :furawatchi:
your tama will very soon go for a job <_< :wacko: :unsure: :lol:

when it gets urgent mail and u graduated .when ur getting a job interview there r places in the background press a to go somewhere else n b to accept

Cam you only be offered the same job once?Because i accidentally cancled when my tamagotchi was offered the scientist job?how many int. points do you need to do the scientist job because that it mmmight have just been that i didnt have enough skill points.

p.s. i already have 521 int. points <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back