Help me. =[ Need to pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Ergh. I phoned Toys r us today and asked if they had tamagotchi version 2.. they said they only have the minis and the 2 packs. I was suddenly saying stuff in my head.. 'OMG Wth! It says on their website that they have tamagotchis that were single. GRRRR!!" So, I look on the wal-mart page. Wal mart has only the sweet collection and the flowery one. Im going for the red with jelly beans =]. Is it worth it? The 2 pack she said came with an army print that was purple.. -.-" And yellow with stars :)

Simple - you need to ask yourself these questions:

1. Do I want only one V2 or do I want 2 of them?

2. Can I afford only one V2 or can I afford the 2 pack (and is it cheaper to buy the 2 pack or buy 2 single packs)?

3. How important is the Design? Do I want Jelly Beans more than Purple Camo / Yellow Stars...?

Keep it rational and in perspective until you've made your purchase - then you can go loopy over your new Tama...(s?)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Grr... my dad gave me 20 dollars to buy. And my mom never gives me an allowance. Its both the same price to buy the 2 pack and 2 single packs. I phoned wal-mart their website was a total

loss. Mastermind toyd only gets one camoflage every shipment. :mad:

Ewww...i hate that one i was going to get that red one but...i dis-liked it so i got the ehitr one with life-saver like things on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back