HELP ME PEOPLE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]my tama is one of the old tamas. shes 10 years old and the matchmaker hasn't come yet , and also whenever i try to go to my job it passes like 5 other jobs then when it gets to its job it starts crying!!! why wont the matchmaker come and why can't i go to my job?and my tamaggotchi is a v4[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can solve your first problem, did you ever decline when the matchmaker came at 6/7 years old? Or did you miss the matchmaker,the matchmaker only stays for 10 seconds on the V.4.

I am not sure about the job problem though? You have to check in on that..

Hope I helped,

~TP~ :D

Well I can solve your first problem, did you ever decline when the matchmaker came at 6/7 years old? Or did you miss the matchmaker,the matchmaker only stays for 10 seconds on the V.4.I am not sure about the job problem though? You have to check in on that..

Hope I helped,

~TP~ :D
[SIZE=21pt]the match maker never came when my tama was around 6 or 7 she never came at all :huh: [/SIZE]

Regarding the matchmaker problem: the matchmaker, as ~tama_princess~ mentioned, does only stay on the screen for 10 seconds. She comes at 10:30am, 2.00pm and 7.00pm. Maybe your Tama had been paused, ignored or away (to school, connecting etc.) during those times?

Regarding the job issue: Your Tama will retire from its job once it becomes an oldie. Whenever it goes to its old job, it would sit and watch its workplace, reminiscing the time when it was young and worked there until returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back