Help me please...........................!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
1. Why can't I buy snacks from my shop?....my snacks are only two....WHY?????????? :ichigotchi:

2.Why did my Ichigotchi turned into a Masktchi? :puroperatchi:

3.Does food I buy disappear if my pet eat it? :ichigotchi:

1. You may not have enough money to buy anything else from your shop

2. I'm not sure...

3. Food disappears when your tamagotchi eats it because, well, they've eaten it. Food bought from the shop only lasts once.

You got a :puroperatchi: becuase you probably didn't look after your tamagotchi well enough. Click here!to see the growth chart. :ichigotchi: is a universal character.

TIP: (Always check your hungry and happy hearts. Snacks rise the happy, meals the hungry! To get more points play games!) :ichigotchi:

Why can't I buy snacks from my shop?....my snacks are only two....WHY?????????? ;)
Which version Tamagotchi do you have?

Assuming V4: If you activate the chef-hat icon (second from the left on the top row), then select SNACK, what do you see? You should see 1.Cone, 2.Pudding, 3.Tart, 4.Orange. If any are missing you have a memory corruption in your Tamagotchi. Try pressing the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. If that doesn't fix your problem your only option left is to totally reset it (after pressing the Reset button, select Reset from the menu), however doing this will lose all points, souvenirs, and characters you've got to date; it will start your Tamagotchi over from the very beginning, as when you first bought it. (I've had to do this twice so far on my V4 due to MEAL and SNACK entries disappearing. A quick test to see how bad the memory corruption is, is to activate the book icon on the bottom row, select Present from the menu, and then select Food from the next level menu. If you see a Ball or other non-food item in your Food menu, wave bye-bye to your current character.)

1. Why can't I buy snacks from my shop?....my snacks are only two....WHY?????????? :(
2.Why did my Ichigotchi turned into a Masktchi? :)

3.Does food I buy disappear if my pet eat it? :huh:
1. You can always buy snacks from your shop, no matter what! Make sure it is not a meal. Meals are like corn, steak, etc. Anything like candy will be considered as a snack, and put into your snack list :(

2. I'm guessing you went from great care, to average care. You had the possibility of becoming a Memetchi with further good care ;)

3. Yes, or if you send it as a gift to your friend via connection.

I don't like it when I get a :) !!!!!!!I get them a lot with school and all...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back