help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratzack

Reaction score
OK i need help! i have a friend that is a girl!!! (OK Alot of friends that are girls) but i have a crush on one girl and im afriade to her cause if she knows i like her but she doesn't like me back she might not want to be my friend any more! what should i do!!! :huh:

Well, I think you should just not tell her. Because at your and my age, relationships never last. Just enjoy being a kid, and being her friend before you want to date her or something. =]

Well, I think you should just not tell her. Because at your and my age, relationships never last. Just enjoy being a kid, and being her friend before you want to date her or something. =]
Plus I'd like to add if it's meant to be in the future you guys date then it will happen. Otherwise forcing it now won't be in your favour.

Yeah true, TL013. If you rush things she might feel scared or something. Just be a really good friend to her and you never know, she might actually like you too but she's thinking the same thing you are. Don't be in any hurry to date. As TigerLily013 said, forcing it won't be in your favour.

If she doesn't like you mroe than a friend, don't push it. If telling her you like her will damage your friendship, don't tell her.

Just don't tell her..it may ruin your friendship

Last edited by a moderator:
If she doesn't like you mroe than a friend, don't push it. If telling her you like her will damage your friendship, don't tell her.
I don't know about damaging it...well unless he persisted with the issue that made her very uncomfortable yeah then it would. But bringing it up if it's bothering you once and only once wouldn't do that much damage if any. I figure though even if the feelings are mutual, it would be best to wait and continue to let the friendship grow and the people in this istuation mature so when they are older, there's a more down-to-earth feel to start a relationship past friends. Y'know?

A-yah. I would say just forget it. As everyone said kick back and have fun. The best thing is to have fun with your friends and don't worry about "Dating", and etc. Why would you want to mess up your friendship with your pal? =]

This is what my friend told me.

"Boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but friends stay and last forever"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back