help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
after the summer is over im going to..... HIGH SCHOOL! I am very nervous! i wont know anybody and i wont be able to see my friends because its most likely that we will not be in the same classes. does anybody have any tips about high school? i would love to know about your first day, or you can just give me tips on how to not be nervous. Im also listening to a song called "Mad World" As i type this, to me, high school is a mad world! please help!

Take a deep breath and just go. What's to be afraid of?

[SIZE=7pt]I honestly dislike most of the tips people give like "just b urself" and nice little unhelpful things like that. [/SIZE]

well i probably wont be to much help cuz im starting middle school but i know EXCATLY how you feel, i felt the same way of middle school (i was really nervous when i realized i was wearing flip flops cuz i for got to put on my shoes, flip flops are strictly against the code and i left my schedule at home) well anyways just relax and know that you'll be fine just be cool and dont worry to much just enjoy the rest of the summer while you have it and play along when it comes, and about the friends, at recess or lunch just walk up to a random person ( or someone you sit next to) and say "hi!" or "hi whats your name?" or somethin and whack a conversation and soon youl be soulmates! (well i dont really know about that!!!) lol but yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
well i probably wont be to much help cuz im starting middle school but i know EXCATLY how you feel, i felt the same way of middle school (i was really nervous when i realized i was wearing flip flops cuz i for got to put on my shoes, flip flops are strictly against the code and i left my schedule at home) well anyways just relax and know that you'll be fine just be cool and dont worry to much just enjoy the rest of the summer while you have it and play along when it comes, and about the friends, at recess or lunch just walk up to a random person ( or someone you sit next to) and say "hi!" or "hi whats your name?" or somethin and whack a conversation and soon youl be soulmates! (well i dont really know about that!!!) lol but yeah
thanks for the tips :) but one thing, there is no recess in high school

I started High School on Monday and I was scared. Just think of it as a regular day of Jr. High only in a High School. (sorry I worded that the best I could xP)

C~M

I started High School on Monday and I was scared. Just think of it as a regular day of Jr. High only in a High School. (sorry I worded that the best I could xP)
C~M
yeah you helped :) any tips would relly help me :(

i have a little atism and im terrified of talking to people so i have a gard time at scHool but alot of people are sared too so try to relaxxxxxxxxxxxx and go with the floww

My first day in high school... was... AWSOME :wub: I love high school soo much! Now i have a new question for high school students only! What is your high school mascot, my schools is the gators. GO GATORS!

My first day in high school... was... AWSOME :wub: I love high school soo much! Now i have a new question for high school students only! What is your high school mascot, my schools is the gators. GO GATORS!
Well, the highschool that all my siblings go to (and that I will be attending next year)'s mascot is the Matadors. They are commonly knowns as the (school's name) Mats.

My first day in high school... was... AWSOME ;) I love high school soo much! Now i have a new question for high school students only! What is your high school mascot, my schools is the gators. GO GATORS!
I'm glad it was nice :wub: . See you had nothing to worry about!

And for the Mascot thing my High School [when I went] didn't have one. Maybe it's just because they aren't out in England.

my sister is in high school...she says its like the hot place under ground!!! I realy dun belive that! Im glad you had a good first day!

My first day in high school... was... AWSOME ;) I love high school soo much! Now i have a new question for high school students only! What is your high school mascot, my schools is the gators. GO GATORS!
I'm glad to hear you had a good day! :wub:

My sister's highschool is the TISS Pirates! ^^

Today was my first day in high school. It was pretty cool. One of my close childhood friends (who I grew kinda apart from) actually talked to me today, so I feel great! :)

I think that if you take a deep breath and say "okay, there's no other option. I'll go and get this over with, then go home and relax". Think of fun things instead of bad. That'll hopefully help ya.

(I was nervous too. I hardly slept last night worrying.)

Last edited by a moderator:
My first day in high school... was... AWSOME :angry: I love high school soo much! Now i have a new question for high school students only! What is your high school mascot, my schools is the gators. GO GATORS!
Mine is mustangs. But everybody calls the mascot the "stangs" and that sounds retarded.

>_>

C~M

Hey if you're scared, don't be. Just think that this time tomorrow (or the 2nd day of high school) it'll all be over and you won't be scared.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back