Help me, please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
Okay so does anyone know a free program I can use to make avvies? I've been trying to get into avatar making, and so a program is something I'd probably need. xD I know my parents wouldn't even go for buying a program, so I need a free one that is still pretty good and easy to understand and use.

I'd appreciate anything you suggest, just give me a link to the site I can download it from. ;)

Broken~Wings

There's a free animator/resizulator at www.iconator.com . I would suggest that first because downloading things from the internet is extremely risky. Even if the program you downloaded doesn't have a virus you may get a bunch of irritating popups from it.

Make sure if you are going to download something talk to your parents about it first.

I remember RachelGotchi had a good one which was free. You'll have to PM her about it though, because I forget what it was called.

tamaw/pants took the words right out of my mouth. I make all my avvies from iconator.com. It is very useful and it works very well.

I am currently using the Iconator one, but all it does for me is let me take some avvie sized pics and put them together for an animated avatars.

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
Iconater is good except that I can't figure out how to make some frames longer then others. ^^' I did animate my avatar with it, I'm just not using that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back