help me please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettyboop66

Reaction score
i was reading the infomation board in tamagotchi town and it said north american shop now open

where is the north american shop ????? ;)

Hi, on the box of my tamagotchi, it says that I can connect with otger tama owners from around the world or something... How? My second question is, how do we bond family? Can we do it while going on tamatown?

Bettyboop66- Occasionally a street vendor will appear in the central pavillion of TamaEXPO. This event will be announced on the Tama News Board (it'll say "The --- shop is open!") If the event is announced and yet you cannot see the street vendor (it should appear around the Ecology Pavilion somewhere) then enter another building and then come out and you should see it.

Chrism44- No, you cannot connect with other Tamagotchi owners from around the world. You can do surveys but that's about it. I don't think TamaEXPO has any items on there for bonding. You can bond the family by playing Golf Putt or Shoe Match (games unlocked on the second generation or higher), playing communication games, training or using some of the special bonding items a LOT of times.

Latest posts

Back