Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

santana

Reaction score
Help me i do not know where to buy tamagotchi batteries and i need my tamagotchi i am totally bored! Where do i buy it from?

please reply!

Umm....stores like CVS, Walmart, K-Mart, Target, Toysrus.....The battery type is CR2032

Try the store where you bought your tama(s), like Target or Wal Mart or maybe even Walgreens. You can also try grocery stores or electronic stores.

I believe the battery type is CR2032, so keep that name in mind when shopping for batteries.

Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to walmart get the one with two batteries cause it is cheaper to do that then to buy one then buy one again at least that is how it is where I live

You can get them at any hardware store under "medical battery" but you can get it lots of other places too. Like qaz007 said, I would recomend getting a double pack or something so you don't run out.

Help me i do not know where to buy tamagotchi batteries and i need my tamagotchi i am totally bored! Where do i buy it from?
please reply!
Aww. I bet ur really bored.

well , almost every department store sells them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back