help me please! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monicab

Reaction score
okay so I put the disk in my computer and i played a game and at the end it gave me a code to put in my tama. I put it in and it doesnt work! I have tried it several times and made sure the code was the right one but it still wont work! is there anyone that can help? thanks

p.s. I put it in the special code one

:wacko:

all that hardwork on those boring games for nothing......

Please don't triple post. People will post when they see this topic and have an answer.

Personally, I don't know why it's not working. It's possible the code doesn't work because the game has a glitch, or maybe your typing in the code incorrectly. It's also possible that something's up with your tamagotchi...

I personally am not sure.

eesh! I cant help soz. but maybe u should try again like close the window down or restart your computer and try again. then put the codes in if theres another error, theres probably somthing romg with your tama or tamatown (i think its tamatown cuz theres sumthing weird happening when i put it up..) Hoped I helped! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back