Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama24x

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]P L E A S E H E L P M E[/SIZE]

I have a trouble and PLEASE help me :huh:

I have two v2,one v3,one v4 and one v5(Familitichi).I'm thinking about buying a v4.5 ,but I'm not sure about it.

I like my v5 Familitichi,but I want to concentrate on one tama(I used to live in another country and I left all my tamas except v5 Familitichi there)

Is tamagotchi v4.5 fun?What is the difference between v4 and v4.5?And does it have a point to buy a v4.5 when you have an v5 Familitichi?

PLEASE,help me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The only difference between the v4 and v4.5 are the character and games. I think the characters on the v4 are cuter :)

^^ Nah, V4.5 characters are cuter ;)

The games on the V4.5 are more challenging and more fun than the V4's.

^^ Nah, V4.5 characters are cuter ;)
The games on the V4.5 are more challenging and more fun than the V4's.
[SIZE=11pt]O___O[/SIZE]

You wanna take this outside??? -.-

Yeah I know...

Tama24x, I think get a V4.5. The designs for it are cooler too ;)

Depends what country you're in.

If you're in America, I would suggest picking up a tamagotchi music star. ^^

I have a v4 so I would say one of those is fun...I don't have v5 or a new music one yet but I hope to get one soon!

I have a v4.5. It's my favorite (aside from the originals). It has just enough features to keep you busy, but not too many, so its still fun. Also, it's only one tam, and it's alot easier to navigate than the V5. Personally, I like the designs, characters, and games on the v4.5 better than the v4. I'd suggest looking up the character charts for each before buying one. That way, you will know which ones you think will be cuter, and that may help you make the decision.

Yeah! :D

For some reason, I liked the v4.5 better than the v4.I guess because it was hard to get skill points for me, and I liked the v4.5s games better.I say yes :)

I personally like the V4 better but my lil ABro has a V4.5 and even though he kept killing it it was fun to play with when he was not around. It was not too high mantinence and it was not too easy and not as hard as the original. (He got one from my cosin who was young enough to get it when he was young) His original was dieing on a regular basis, and I got mad at him even though it was not mine. :lol: But any way the V4.5 is ok to get.....but V4 is cooler. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back