Help me please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps on calling me, but my parents don't know that he kissed me so I don't answer it. I texted him my email address and he can't text so he calls me-AGAIN and leaves a voice mail saying "Hey Jamie it's Zack Sorry I don't have an email address so call me back later alright bye". I feel really bad, but he can't text and doesn't have an email. Next time I go over my friends house or something I will probably call him.
So yeah, I feel bad but oh well.

I feel akward though because I still like a guy at my school. So I like two people.

Thanks everyone. I'll tell you more about it later.
Wait.....he can't txt? Why?

^His parents won't let him. :p It sucks for him.

Me and two of my friends had a GREAT plan today. They are gonna sleep over this weekend on Saturday night into Sunday. We're gonna call him. And they're gonna help me with it. Also, we are gonna have a candy buffet!!!!! :D

^His parents won't let him. :D It sucks for him.
Me and two of my friends had a GREAT plan today. They are gonna sleep over this weekend on Saturday night into Sunday. We're gonna call him. And they're gonna help me with it. Also, we are gonna have a candy buffet!!!!! :D
Awesomey!!

Candy buffet. Teehee =D

We didn't end up calling him. I think we were having too much fun...

I was gonna call him yesterday at cougar's den (a hangout place for middle school-ers) but my friend was gonna help me and then she said "oh i really like this song so im gonna go dance" and it was almost over. so she never came back, and i felt really bad. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back