Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abc!?

Reaction score
My tama started bleeping and its game icon is selected and I have no idea what to do! What is wrong with it? HELP!!!!

Its stress is 99 and has an '!' above its head but i cant take its stress down! Will it die? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It will skip concerts and not obey you if your stress level is high. :)

The games icon highlighted means it has to go to a concert.

You can make the stress level down by feeding it ""decant" food, play with its toy, or just by praising it. :D

No, it won't die, thankfully, and if it has "!" over its head and looks surprised, you either need to find out what's wrong, go to a concert(adult/Senior stages only!), or check the door.

Hoped this helped. :)

Feed it a few things of junk food... (Sweets....) Have a baby (HA... Truely the stress does go down...) Then try to play games with it...

The best thing you can do is try to praise it as much as you can and also the foods and games work too. Especially its favorite food will lower stress a lot. ;)

you can not praise it when it is really stressed. When my stress was high, i waited for it to go to bed and then it went [SIZE=21pt]↓.[/SIZE]

feed it junk food have a baby andor wait for it to go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back