HELP ME! PLEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadoglover

Reaction score
I finally donated enough points to the king and my tama gave me the password to see him but now how do i get the cape and crown?

i heard it was

???? forgot

yah so you have to do it sepratly

When you have donated 5,000p to the king, then you will get the password for the ring.

When you have donated 12,000p to the king, you will get the password for the cape.

Then finally, when you have donated 30,000p to the king, you will get the password for the crown.

I have managed to get all of the passwords for the gotchi king! It won't let me donate anymore now! :rolleyes: <_<

I hope that I helped! :unsure:

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on how many gotchi points you donated.

To recieve your prize, go to www.tamatown.com and go to the king's palace. And congratualtions on saving enough gotchi points!

PM me if you need more help,

Love

xxx

When you have donated 5,000p to the king, then you will get the password for the ring. 

When you have donated 12,000p to the king, you will get the password for the cape.

Then finally, when you have donated 30,000p to the king, you will get the password for the crown.

I have managed to get all of the passwords for the gotchi king! It won't let me donate anymore now! :huh: :huh:

I hope that I helped! :huh:

-sk8er girl-
What she said. :huh:

I have managed to get all of the passwords for the gotchi king! It won't let me donate anymore now!  :eek:   :unsure:

I hope that I helped!  :lol:

-sk8er girl-
Yep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back