Help me please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly999475

Reaction score
In California, in my happy, weird, SPECIAL place.
Help me please! I explained it all in my log:

I am leaving to go to my Nana's house today. I am sleeping over with all my cousins and then we are going swimming and then to a craft fair. Then on Thursday my Grandma is coming over for dinner and then on Saturday I am flying up to my cousins in Northern California and then NEXT Thursday I am coming back. My tamagotchi's will be with me the whole time and I am keeping a journal while I am away. I have not yet found ou and I would like to know if Tamagotchis are allowed on the plane. Please help, I will post a topic in Help for new Tamagotchi Pet owners. Bye!
//Kim

Please help! If you read that it means I need to know wether or not Tamagotchis are allowed on planes bye Saturday! Please help me! Thank you to everyone who helps! My log is located here. I quoted the last post.

//Kim

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they allow Tamagotchi's on a plane. If they don't, then hide it.

ok, dont freak out,

i went on a trip to vietnam in june and i brought both of my tamagotchi, v1 and v3, on the plane and they didnt say nothing. i even played with them. i went on American Airlines, but you cannot play with them when the plane is departing or landing. also, it might depend with the company airline you are going on.

Thanks for the help guys, it's only a 1hr ride but Tamas can get into a lot of trouble there. But what about airport security? Can they be x-rayed?
//Kim
they didnt say anything about my tamagotchi, when i went through the metal detector, i had to put my tamas in a basket and go through the metal detector and then they give it back to you, the tamagotcis, you get it back. the tamagotchis were in my pocket the whole time.

Yeah, They Will Most Probably Be Allowed on The Plane, How Do I Know? Well They Allow For Laptops and Stuff Like That on The Plane, So They Will Most Likely Allow Tamagotchis On The Pane In Your Hand Luggage!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back