Help me PLEASE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the mate your looking for try finding a friend's tama or buying another. But the matchmaker comes too, you know. She will come if you don't find a mate by age 5-10.(10 makes your tama Old mans and ladies.) The matchmaker also gives you random charecters and comes some time around 6 or 7 PM. But it's not just good care. It is also patience and they will beep every 10-20 minutes depending on how big the dose of food is. Poop is hard too and is hard to catch.

check on it, play with it, never forget it or put it on pause if u REALLY need 2

You can find another tama with the opposite gender (both have to be adults for at least 24 hours) and then use the love potion (shop code CBCBACBC, I think). It'll be faster. Or wait for the match-maker and follow Mametchi 4ever 's advice. Someone told me that if your tama is an adult from 5-8 years old for at least 24 hours, you can set the date to February 14th and the to 5:59 p.m. and wait one minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back