HELP! ME PLZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbi-becca

Reaction score
heyya help me please when does the matchmaker come because mine is 9 and it still hasnt come so plz help me :(

the matchmaker usaly comes when you turn about 5 years old.there are sertain times it comes so you may have missed it :(

if you have i am terribly sorry. :angry:

i hope it comes soon.

The Matchmaker usually comes at the age of 6. She comes at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.

Your Tama is 9 and the Matchmaker still hasn't visited you? :( Hmm...did you pause your Tama alot? That may have something to do with it.

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:

Try this turn the time to 6:59pm and wait a minite and the machmaker will apear if not turn time to 9:59 see if that works if not go to

www.tamagotchi.com and click on ask the machmaker it shoud work if not one more time try oh yes thats it it will work at the age it is try it i know it will work :ph34r: :( :huh: :angry: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
you also have to be quick because she only stays on screen for about 20 seconds and you also still get a bleep to tell you she is there.

gotta be quick!!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back