HELP ME PLZ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
it's so not fair!! i don't have a clue why i keep getting universals!! ;) :D i have been taking really REALLY good care of them and yet i am still getting universals like last time i had young kutchipatchi and it turned into a gozarutchi!!!! :angry: :blink: :angry: plz help me it is urgent!!!

That's happened to me a few times, I'm not really sure why, I think the reason I kept getting them was because my tama's were underweight.

I don't think underweight has anything with it. Overweight does. Training could als be possible.

it's so not fair!! i don't have a clue why i keep getting universals!! ;)   :D   i have been taking really REALLY good care of them and yet i am still getting universals like last time i had young kutchipatchi and it turned into a gozarutchi!!!! :angry:   :blink:   :angry: plz help me it is urgent!!!
*Sigh..* Be more paitent about your topics next time. This is not a chat room. The answer to your question is that you should be taking better care of your Tamagotchis. Playing games and checking on your skill points often will also give you success.

EDIT: Also keeping its weight down can help greatly too! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
it's so not fair!! i don't have a clue why i keep getting universals!! :( :( i have been taking really REALLY good care of them and yet i am still getting universals like last time i had young kutchipatchi and it turned into a gozarutchi!!!! :( :p :p plz help me it is urgent!!!
Of course it's unfair. I want a universal ('specially Gozarutchi) and I'm not getting one (well actually I got Pyonchitchi, but I've gotten him a few times already)! Wanna swap?

Perhaps your Tamagotchi had low skill points. Its skill points will have to be REALLY low to get a universal though. I've scraped through with about 15 skill points in each category before.

Another two things would be low discipline or high weight. Discipline doesn't seem to have much to do with it, though I suppose less discipline might equal worse Universal character you get, if you do get a Universal at all.

And finally you might have let the hunger/happiness hearts drop a little more than you thought.

hey guys i have been taking very good care of my tama and yet i am still getting universals!!! i need more info!! :huh: ;) ;) :angry:

[and i know this isn't a chatroom] duh!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko:

You could try continually rejecting the matchmaker until she brings you a character from the Mame, Meme or Kuchi family. I'm not sure if it works but you can try it anyway.

You could start a log (and make it as detailed as possible, so it's more helpful) so we can find out your "weak spots" and give you some better info.

:p thanks for the tip dancinkayley!! :furawatchi: at least someone can give some advice i will take ur tip thanks once again :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

:hitodetchi: memetchi7 :mametchi: :ph34r: :lol: :wacko:

:lol: :lol: um jennifer48 are new to tamatalk or something :lol: cause everybody on tamatalk what a universal is anyway a universal is a character that u get when u don't care for your tama properley that is basicaly what a universal is!

:lol: memetchi7 :lol: :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink:

Imnew to tama talk.

But erm.

I thought universals were good.

Ive mated my tamas.

And taken great care of them.

And...

I get a ninja guy alot.

I never use the matchmaker??

I have two tamas, and make them hangout untill the firework and happiness thingy comes up.

Well I guess thats whats happens?

i KNOW!!!! It's SO totally annoying!!I had an oniontchi and my SP were 18, 25,81.I REALLY wanted a Kuchipatchi(he's my favourite tama EVER!!!I never get him though!! :blink: :blink: )And what did I get

i KNOW!!!! It's SO totally annoying!!I had an oniontchi and my SP were 18, 25,81.I REALLY wanted a Kuchipatchi(he's my favourite tama EVER!!!I never get him though!! :blink: :lol: )And what did I get:huh:? :blink: .Per usual. Ugh. :blink:

i KNOW!!!! It's SO totally annoying!!I had an oniontchi and my SP were 18, 25,81.I REALLY wanted a :lol: (he's my favourite tama EVER!!!I never get him though!! :blink: :lol: )And what did I get:huh: :blink: .Per usual. Ugh. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry about it guys i have a memetchi :blink: so i'm all good! :blink: :blink: :lol:

Congrats on the Memetchi! I also love the Memetchi. Now that your question is answered, I'll ask a guide to close this. This topic is attracting SPAM. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back