Help me?(v4 problem)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchifan15

Reaction score
my v4 has been an adult for 2 days...but still has no job.it has 105 intelligence points.why hasnt it been proposed a job??????????

You probably just have to wait some more. Try boosting your scores up a little.

It takes three days for the [!] mail to arrive. Make sure to apply to the job that fits to the category that you have most skill points in :(

//Tama*Lover

ok umm my mametchi got one on the second day and you need 80 or more (not really more but...)and my mametchi is now a happy scientist but it doesnt have a lab coat oh well microscope is pretty good

and just to make this exiteing in tamatown my unccle told me that there is going to be a room where you can play a game with the exact job your tama has though there is only one per tama because you can only have one tama at a time and it also lets you play games as old jobs if you were a banker before and now your a scientist you cna play both of thier online minigames

Ok 2 things first check your mail and if it has the (!) sign then go down to it and selsct it and it should probly get you a job!! :mellow: secandly you should probly wait a few days after being an adult hope i helped!! :chohimetchi: ;) :mimitchi: :mametchi: :ph34r: :blink: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back