HELP ME WITH DEBUGING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am not exactly new but I wanted to ask a few questions bout debugin g?

What is it?

How do you do it?

Will it reset my tama?

Will my tama go back to Generation 1?

Ps. HELP! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :D

Here are your answers!

1. A long, painstaking process to remove the element of surprise from your Tamagotchi. It involves opening up a Tama.

2. Open up your Tamagotchi (even those four little screws in the corners!) and look for a little circle on the bottom left corner of where the battery goes that says "Debug" on it. Scratch the two semicircles under "Debug" with a PENCIL. Put the battery back in, close up the Tama, and reset it. You have yet to see what will happen...

3. Yes

4. Yes

I've personally never debugged because I'm scared. Eep! Sometimes the Tama breaks. EEP!! :D LOL...

Here are your answers!
1. A long, painstaking process to remove the element of surprise from your Tamagotchi. It involves opening up a Tama.

2. Open up your Tamagotchi (even those four little screws in the corners!) and look for a little circle on the bottom left corner of where the battery goes that says "Debug" on it. Scratch the two semicircles under "Debug" with a PENCIL. Put the battery back in, close up the Tama, and reset it. You have yet to see what will happen...

3. Yes

4. Yes

I've personally never debugged because I'm scared. Eep! Sometimes the Tama breaks. EEP!! :D LOL...
I debuged my tama and it didn't break. Just remeber to hold the the parts together when you screw it together. Otherwise it will atomatically reset.

Debugging is when your battery dies. I have a tamogatchi, and my tamogatchi connections battery is dead. :D The only way to fix it is to change the battery. You'll see that you have a new tamagotchi :D . But fear not, all hope is not lost B) . All you have to do is press the B button and you'll see reset and download. Press download and you'll see your old tamogatchi :lol: :lol: :eek: .

:angry: It is spelled tamagotchi,not tamogatchi.Anyway,thanks.I knew about downloading but not how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back