Help me with my love life!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOTChic22:)

Reaction score
Ok, i have to see wat other people (besides my friends) think of this!

Listen to this:

Ok, well be4 I start you should know that:

-im in middle school

Well, I really liked this boy named Preston. Our whole grade was going bowling for a field trip. The day be4 my friend told me that they were going to ask him out 4 me the next day. I was freakin’ out! Come on? Me with him? No way! I mean he’s like really popular! OMG!

Well at bowling, my friends are all like ok we’re gonna ask him out now. Im all like NNOO! U CAN’T! but they did. And guess wat? He said YES! I was so happy.

Well it almost been 5 weeks and we’ve barely talked. My friends got him to sit with me at lunch but he still doesn’t talk. He always tells my friends that he likes me and he smiles at me in the hall, but I don’t know. We’re both really shy and we always get nervous around each other.

My friends don’t really give me good advice so I thought I would ask u guys, since ure not actually at my school and stuff.

I was wondering if u could give me some tips on wat to say, do, or if its even a good Idea to be 2gether.

Thanx,

~Jessica~

*P.S. he is now in my F.A.C.S class and that’s the first class hes in of mine

HELP!!!

well, if nothing is happening, even thought you are shy, you MUST brake the ice, start talking about plans, but don't be TOO clingy.

This shyness between you two occured because your FRIENDS asked him out FOR you. If you were really interested in him, you should have asked him out yourself. Because your friends did it, there was no connection between you and him at the asking out advent. It started out with a wall between you and it will continue that way since your friends asked him out for you. Confront him and talk to him about it, set up a date, anything, or end it.

This shyness between you two occured because your FRIENDS asked him out FOR you. If you were really interested in him, you should have asked him out yourself. Because your friends did it, there was no connection between you and him at the asking out advent. It started out with a wall between you and it will continue that way since your friends asked him out for you. Confront him and talk to him about it, set up a date, anything, or end it.
I agree.

Maybe you should get to know him better - or maybe you should have gotten to know him before you asked him out [it doesn't seem like you have much in common if you never talk to each other after 5 weeks..]

*nod* *nod again* *nod some more*

Couldn't of said it any better. Start conversations with him, go out together, hang out, spend time together, do homework, TOGETHER!.

Or you can break up with him, which I don't think you want to do.

thank u all for replying to me.

I AM DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIM!!!!

And we do talk, just not a lot.

We say "hi" in the hallways and stuff, but he's not in any of my class

except for one.

does that cout?

Thanx!

LOVE,

~Jessica~ :blink:

you know at the end of school ask hug him or kiss him you guys won't be shy around each other anymore trust me i had lots of boyfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back