Help, Me! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
When I was walking home in the hallway, this person from my class pulls my book-bag, and knock me down on the floor on my back (the bookbag saved me from knocking my head on the floor) (2 people) it was so embrassing how can I survive Monday?! :pochitchi:

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen dont care what they think if they werent ur friends y does it matter and if they were ur friends theyll be nice aabout or else theyr not ur true friends.

hey don't worry, I have done imbarrassing things at skool to and everyone knows that I will give them a good socking if they laugh, I'm not the kind of girl u think I am!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me please or email me!

I get embarressed all the time on friday. If someone says something to you pretend you can't hear them

Are you embarassed from it? Or are you scared they'll do it again?

If you're embarassed, there's no reason to be! It wasn't you who could have seriously injured someone, it was them! They should be the embarassed one!

If you're frightened they might do it again, stay out of their way. If they ever do it again, tell a teacher about it. They'll be the one who's sorry when they get in trouble!

Many things you can do:

•Ignore

•see the counsler she will always have great advice!

•Tell,you could have been sericly HURT

•Talk to them!Comunication is all It takes!

How rude!

It was on purpose?

You should report it to your school.

You may think, 'that'll make me look stupid!!1!!!'

But you need to if they are doing things that could hurt someone.

It could be helping someone else they are picking on too.

You never know! :D

Thats nothing you shoukld see what i have to go through every monday :D
Please don't try to say that.

This isn't a comparing thing.

Sorry, but I hate it when people say 'they have it worse' becuase they don't know what you are going through. Worse is in the eye of the beholder, and nothing to sit, complain and compare too.

This topic is about Locky's problem.

Please lets keep on that subject.

Thanks everyone! :rolleyes: I should tell them I could got hurt, I just want to explain what they could of did. Okay this was Pyshical not mental :huh: . I don't really know or talk to them but I think that wasn't cool. I really hope somebody can post more.

Man I was saved from my bookbag.

Anymore comments?

Locky458

I do not think having a chat with this person will help at this point.

Just go to the pricnipal/counselor/teacher.

If you encounter them in the same place everyday change your route.

You can tell the teacher what has been happening and that you need to go a longer way to your class because of this issue and not to count you late.

Well for some reason It started to today at first they kept on trying to trip me. Werid, because I don't talk to them (1 out of 100) or do I pay attention to them. Well this was as soon we got out of the classroom. They ran off.... One of them was like " I didn't trip you" so then I asked his friend on the internet and she told me both of them did it.

Locky458

This was after school when you walk out of the hallways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe me, I have had way worse embarrassing moments than that.

If people try and make fun of you laugh along and they'll find out it doesn't bother you and leave you alone.

Well.. It's not that. I think that was not funny, and cute. xD Some people just...... need... some training and ______.

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back