Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDDTrooper

Reaction score
I'm about to pull my hair out; NeoPets is freezing up! No matter what I click on, every single page freezes up! It's going to take me 20 minutes just to feed my NeoPet! ;) I think it has something to do with this new "Beta!" thing; can you download "Beta!" or buy it for your computer? Or is is just my stupid internet service and I may *sobs* have to quit NeoPets for the second time (both because of lame internet service). :p

Please help me if you can; I'm desperate! :wub:

-DDDTrooper :D

Any suggestions? :p I don't want to have to disown my Shoyru and quit NeoPets again. :)

-DDDTrooper :p

don't quit. It's probally

1) your computer's retarted

2)your computer's old ( too old that it makes it slow )

3) it's your internet. Like fire fox and stuff is slow. Try Microsoft Internet Explorer

Just don't quit :D

The computer is too old! What computer do you have? I have an IMac (new one),and 2 windows, one is Windows 98 running on XP software and the other is an XPS running on Xp software. I'm on the IMac now, and Neopets works on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
computers can be a pain sometimes. it takes 10 minutes just for my mom to get on the internet b/c her comupter is really old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back