Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz!

Reaction score
He is about 3 years old, but there is something wrong with him. He is too weak to drink, he wont eat, when I put him on my shoulder and walk around with him he falls off, he stays huddled in a corner in his cage, he cant grip anything and he is always laying down when I have him on my lap! I dont want him to die but he might!

he is only 3, he cant be old, but he is slowly getting better, he was just flying around the room

Aww.

I used to have one.

He died when he was 7 years old.

Well, everyone has to die someday, right?

Take him to the vet. Give him as much attention as possible.

Spend time with your bird. Make him a very important memory.

I hope for the best.

I think he may just have been a little un-healthy! Try to get him to exersice(sp?) a bit more. Just remember even if he does get fully better you have to keep giving him love and exersice(sp?)

[SIZE=9pt]I'm sorry to hear that. [/SIZE] :wacko: I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Animals.

Itt must be pretty sad to see your pet so sick...

Animals age quicker than humans.

But Budgies? They tend to live a little longer.

The Vetrenarian can sort things out for you.

But I'm sure your Budgie will live. :p

But just in case, remember to enjoy the good times with it.

To the fullest.

Best wishes for you guys.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just take him to the vets, it could be anything.

My budgie is called George, he talks and stuff :p . He was flying around my grandmas backgarden when he was young (baby budgie) so she caught him and now he's my pet. If I hadn't of gotten him he would of probably been eaten by bigger birds.

Aww, poor thing.

Just continue taking care of him, but also spend more time with him.

He will get better, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back