help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunetty

Reaction score
in my pubic hair

it's red

I just don't know who else to ask...can anyone help me?

It sounds like it might just be a spot (pimple), but instead of asking the world wide web :lol: I recommend that you ask your Mom or Dad / Guardian or ask to make an appointment with your Doctor.

It might be a pimple. I get pimples a lot, but I just peel them off or pop them.

C~M

yo dude why did you ask the world wide web! you just himulated yourself soooooooooooo bad! i say you should ask a doctor!
You know it's alright to ask such questions, and unless you know them from real life no one humiliated anyone. Please post in a more mature way :D

By the sounds of it the pimple theory is a good one. Or hives. Some people's skin down there is sensitive and different fabrics could be affecting it.

It might Be A small big bite. It happend to me when i was in my pool. It went away in a few days

yo dude why did you ask the world wide web! you just himulated yourself soooooooooooo bad! i say you should ask a doctor!
Anyone with a brain wouldn't care what somebody over the internet thinks of them.

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thank you all! I was afraid I was the only one with this problem, but know I now I'm not so I feel so much better.

Please be mature, this is Seriously (Non TamaTalk)

It's probably just a pimple, pop it.

Remember guys, that this is 'Seriously Non-Tamatalk'. If you are not going to be mature about the matter, why post?

If you're shaving the hair 'down there', you're pretty likely to get an ingrown hair.

Or it might just be a pimple. Nothing too serious. Talk to your Mom & Dad about that, and I'm sure that they'll be able to help. :D

I thought I posted in this but I haven't. It might be a pimple or ingrown hair. I thought ingrown hairs were bigger but I might be wrong. Talk to your parents to get an appointment with a doctor to get it checked out.

You could try popping it, but if that's too painful, try either asking your parents for advice or booking an appointment with your doctor. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back