Help me...!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
Ok,here's what happened:

My Tama fell on the floor,and it showed some squiggly lines and a weird Tama character on the screen.I got freaked out and threw it into my extra-space closet,except I didn't mean to.I forgot my turtle's tank was in there, and it fell into the water!!!OMG!!!! :p :p The pixels got mixed up,and my Tama's backround got wrinkled!What's happening?!?!?! :huh:

Seems like the water got inside the tamagotchi really well that it hit the electronic parts causing the odd pixels and graphics. Hearing you say that the background even got wrinkled must mean that it really got soaked. Probably, it's safe to say that electricity and water don't mix.

I really hope you removed the battery and dried it out right away. Wait it out a few days or a week before playing it again. This isn't a sure 100% cure as I don't know the extent of the damage. You may get a working tamagotchi, a faulty, glitchy "but still playable" tamagotchi, or worse, you might need to replace it.

this happnd to me don`t worry follow my instructions.

1.unscrew your tama and take out the battery

2.grab a hair dryer and blow it down (not litterally)

3.put the battery back in (it will make the reset sound)

4.go on to download (i did not i started all over)

hope this works if not do it over again

Kutchipatchi~Candy ;)

you could've done a reset + download if the character was bugging you, instead of throwing it into water. :blink: sorry but i'm really curious, what the character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back