Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
Oh meh gaw! I was at a friends house all day today and my mom decided to clean out my hamster cage. SHe put my hamster in this ball that runs in place, and put it open range where one of my three cats could get it. Well, all three circled around. Kitty, a kitten with very sharp teeth, claws, and runs fast, knocked the ball off of the desk and now, my hamster is loose in my house! My parents never told me until I got home and saw the hamster cage open, but no hamster. I'm crying, I'm scared for her, and the worst thing is, we just got this hamster, from my aunt Linda in Arkansas, so the hamster is scared anyways and bites. I'm too scared, my dads getting mad that I'm so scared, and they searched the house for TWO HOURS this morning for the hamster! Please help me, I'm so upset of her dying!

Broken~Wings

Oh my goodness. *huggles* ^_^

Talk to TG_D! This kind of thing happened to her hammie.

If you can, contain your kitties in some room where your hampster cannot have gone. Besides that, keep your eye peered.

Keep a positive attitude and don't give up hope!

Dun worry, hamsters have the strangest ways of living *Dun dun dun dun! Story time!*

Once we were going away for a week, about two days before we left my hamster, Cookie, Got out my mom was hysterical because she does;t like teh idea of sleeping with biting rodents (Luckily Cookie has never bit any one but my dad when he tried to pick him up but that was because he reached for his face). We left food out and even found him once but he got away, now he had done this before and we found him within a day, but this time we didn't, It had been about a week and a half and sure enough My mom heard scratching in a drawer by my brothers closet, turns out the hamster was IN the closet, he had a HUGE stack of food and had ruined part of the carpet. BUt when he got back he drank ALL the water, >.>

So don;t worry, Its more than likely that he will stay on the floor he was lost on, Say Cookie lives on the second level of my house, He can;t get up/down the stairs without killing/injuring himself.

Also, Try leaving out treats for it, that's what I did, count the treats, lead a trail of food leading into the treats, then leave them, If they moved slightly or is one less shut the door to that room (Saying you did more than one room) and search mainly in there, I recommend not waiting overnight unless your cats are in ONE ROOM.

Also, get a bathroom trash basket, not huge but not tiny, and get a few books, make the books stairs leading up to the top and leave food/veggies near it, make sure your hammie can't tip it over or climb up teh sides, of course, leave a feast in the bottom for him, but NEVER leave a bowl f water, hammies are remarkably dumb and will drown.

Good luck

Crowfrost

Thanks guys, we found her safe and unharmed.

My brother was walking into his room and right there in the door way, my little Socks scurried. Kitty and Squeaky were just watching her, and my brother yelled, "Bailey, I found your hamster!" so I ran in and looked, there she was. He picked her up and I opened her cage, and we safely placed in her cage. So much releif! She won't stop running on her wheel and drinking her water now. xD

Thansk guys. ^_^

Broken~Wings

Thanks guys, we found her safe and unharmed.My brother was walking into his room and right there in the door way, my little Socks scurried. Kitty and Squeaky were just watching her, and my brother yelled, "Bailey, I found your hamster!" so I ran in and looked, there she was. He picked her up and I opened her cage, and we safely placed in her cage. So much releif! She won't stop running on her wheel and drinking her water now. xD

Thansk guys. ^_^

Broken~Wings
Aw, well that's good. ^^

*Topic resolved*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back