Help me :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrestHottie95

Reaction score
Ok well i dont no how to open this so i'll get straoght to the point!

Ok well win i first went to middle school i was all like the little nice girl with a little edge : )

and thin as it started to dawn on me, the math started gettin harder, S.S is stuped, and Readin was tarible i started getting stressed. Well i dont hang around the nicest talkin people in the world, they cuzz and well yea. now in elementry school i let it slip like, never, but sometimes. now i fell like i cuzz alot. and im always mad : ( sometimes i feel like going goth : ( i dont want to cause i like light colors

But plese help me :) i dont like bein sad all the time : (

I had the same problem with a little different twist so I see where you're coming from. Although, it was in seventh and eighth grade, it messed up my whole being, if you will. -_-

First of all, you have to get organized. You are probably under most of the stress because you aren't organized. Go grab a planner booklet and sit down with it today. Write in absolutely EVERYTHING that needs to be done in their proper space on the planner/calendar that you can think of. Determine which ones you need to do today and which ones you can do today. Then go from there. From a geography project to a birthday party, write it in there.

Next, go through your binders/folders. Just sit down with them and do it. Serperate what you do not need from what you do but becareful because some teachers want you to keep your notes and work, etc.

Welcome to middle school my friend. What my issue was decreased very much now that I'm in high school but you have no idea about the cursing where I'm at now. Litteraly, I cannot walk down a hall way with out hearing at the very least three F-bombs and various other crude terms. No lie; it's discusting. I almost got started in that bad habbit when I started middle school, too. You need to just tell yourself, "no. I am NOT going to curse". Play that in your head and everytime you hear or say a cuss word tell yourself that no.

Also, it really did me good to get away from the people that caused my issue. If you are being swayed you need to stop hanging out with them. It may be hard to find a new group of friends but it'll save your hide. ;]

Hope that wasn't too long but you sound just like my middle school self!

I had the same problem with a little different twist so I see where you're coming from. Although, it was in seventh and eighth grade, it messed up my whole being, if you will. :p
First of all, you have to get organized. You are probably under most of the stress because you aren't organized. Go grab a planner booklet and sit down with it today. Write in absolutely EVERYTHING that needs to be done in their proper space on the planner/calendar that you can think of. Determine which ones you need to do today and which ones you can do today. Then go from there. From a geography project to a birthday party, write it in there.

Next, go through your binders/folders. Just sit down with them and do it. Serperate what you do not need from what you do but becareful because some teachers want you to keep your notes and work, etc.

Welcome to middle school my friend. What my issue was decreased very much now that I'm in high school but you have no idea about the cursing where I'm at now. Litteraly, I cannot walk down a hall way with out hearing at the very least three F-bombs and various other crude terms. No lie; it's discusting. I almost got started in that bad habbit when I started middle school, too. You need to just tell yourself, "no. I am NOT going to curse". Play that in your head and everytime you hear or say a cuss word tell yourself that no.

Also, it really did me good to get away from the people that caused my issue. If you are being swayed you need to stop hanging out with them. It may be hard to find a new group of friends but it'll save your hide. ;]

Hope that wasn't too long but you sound just like my middle school self!
k : ) But im organized, if im not i freak out : ) so i always am : )

well atleast its the weekend : ) you have to love that

See you in, like 2 weeks or 1? idk

[SIZE=14pt]We all get stressed at one point or another in our lives. And although it seems like the world is going to crash down upon us, it usually turns out ok. For the time being, just CHILL. If you have alot of homework, spread it out. Do some right after you get home from school, take a 20 minute break, then do some more homework. If you spread it out, it won't seem as bad. School is difficult for me too, and I have trouble coping. So it's hard for me to give you advice when I can't even give myself advice....but something that doesn't work for me, could very well work for you.[/SIZE]

And about your friends....nobody is perfect. You're always going to have friends that make bad choices sometimes, and cuss. You can be their friend, just don't get sucked up into doing things you dont feel comfortable doing. As long as you don't follow in their footsteps, then you should be fine.

I agree with these two peoples..

Just cool down. Relax a little and if you have free time just take your mind off school for a while. I had the same problem you had!! Except now im in the 8th grade and i got through my stress problems :) and i hope you do too!!

Ok well i dont no how to open this so i'll get straoght to the point!
Ok well win i first went to middle school i was all like the little nice girl with a little edge : )

and thin as it started to dawn on me, the math started gettin harder, S.S is stuped, and Readin was tarible i started getting stressed. Well i dont hang around the nicest talkin people in the world, they cuzz and well yea. now in elementry school i let it slip like, never, but sometimes. now i fell like i cuzz alot. and im always mad : ( sometimes i feel like going goth : ( i dont want to cause i like light colors

But plese help me  ;) i dont like bein sad all the time : (
Ahhh you are just like me

but not as severe.

Stress can be awful and make you sick

It's made me sick and break down a couple of times too

As you grow older the people you hang with always change.

In elementary school I was the goody-two shoes

Ex: I never said "Butt" or "shut up" and i always followed instructions

Now I hang with people (who aren't so great) that think rules are made to be broken

And the words that come out of there mouths would give my grandma a heart attack

My advise isn't to go where i went hahahah

But you can do the following to lower stress levels:

♪Rock out: listen to your favorite band. Feel bad? go metal/screamo/emo hahah just whatever makes you lose those emotions. just make sure it doesn't make you more depressed. PS Don't look for happiness... it'll come

♪Take a beauty day: (where you take a long hot shower, use favorite soaps) just make you feel gorgeous ONLY for yourself

♪Get everything done early: that way you have time for yourself

♪Don't think about it too much: the more you think about it, the more freaked you become

♪Exercise: take a little walk around the neighborhood. activity relieves a lot of stress

♪Write it down: write a poem expressing difficulties, or journal it (my preference is poetry)

♪Try something you've never done before: it'll get your mind off of everything

♪If you struggle in classes: take a deep breath, if you weren't good at it you wouldn't have made it here! So what's the problem? If you are out of practice, ask for help.

NEVER EVER forget to ask questions. People say "teachers love it" Well who cares what the teachers think? It does you a world of good. I ask the most questions in my Algebra 2 Honors class and No one thinks i'm dumb or a teachers pet... at least not to my face hahah, heh I get all A's... you want to know why? I ask. Plain and Simple.

♪Trust your gut: if you feel iffy about the people you hang with... they may end up being poison to you.

My experiance: You NEVER want to be poisoned... meaning your "friends" are poison to you.. they wear you down and leave you with nothing. I've been used so much and much much more. Basically a lot of my problems last year were due to bad "friends" I'm not gonna go deep into detail but you don't need them. You'll find your best friend like i did. I can talk to her/him and trust her/him without fear of judgement. Walk away... never go down that path

♪Make good decisions: Feel unsure about something? Ask your parents. To me, middle school is a bonding time with your 'rents because there's so much you learn that's not school related. Issues will be brought up that you've never dreamed of seeing or encountering. Talk with your parents. Great relationship already? Don't break it and keep it strong. Don't let snobby people ruin it

♪NO SOCIAL LIFE: haha I'm just kidding. If school is enough on your plate currently, then don't worry about friends. Once you get in the hang of everything, then friend time will come naturally

♪Manage your plate: Don't overstuff yourself... it adds on stress. Just because schools say you have to join clubs doesn't mean it's true. do what you like

♪HAVE FUN!: the more you worry the worse it all becomes. Middle school is fun once you get used to it. You learn lessons and learn new edumacational (haha) things.

♪Be yourself: don't try and fit in. It makes everything worse. Don't look too hard for anything (friends, your true self, etc..) it will come naturally! Do what you like and ignore those who don't like because if you think about it, there is NO one who won't like what you do... there're just too many people

Okay... enough lmao... I went too far. Sorry! :)

It's all good though

Chill deary, it'll be fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back