Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
So.I have a blog about Club Penguin cheats.There is a person who is always posting "I knew that cheat stupid.The cheats of ________ are much better than yours!" Those always make me feel hurt.Not hurt,KILLED!!

Please help me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No,I won't ignore him/her :) . Especially if he/she keeps posting rude comments!!

I think there is away to delete comments and bann IPs, since I'm not good with Blogagotchi I really don't know. Try contacting staff so they can bann this person.

Ignoring them is the best thing to do, unless you can delete comments.

Or you could say something really witty in reply.

Ignore Him Or Delete His Posts

Ps:Hehe! I Just Insulted Him On The Yellow Puffle Comment! Delete It If You Want x]

Ps:Hehe! I Just Insulted Him On The Yellow Puffle Comment! Delete It If You Want x]
Yay for FireCracker!!

That doesn't make you any better than the first guy...

You don't want to insult him back. Fighting, bad comments, and lots of other stuff can get your blog deleted. Contact one of the administrators to deal with it properly, or just ignore him ;)

That doesn't make you any better than the first guy...
You don't want to insult him back. Fighting, bad comments, and lots of other stuff can get your blog deleted. Contact one of the administrators to deal with it properly, or just ignore him ;)
But I Couldn't Resist xO

I Rember Some Girl That Was In My School Put Sexual Comments About Me In My Piczo Shoutbox Before (She Was Disgusting Person Though)

Ok,FireCracker did a good thing because he/she stopped him/her from continuing postind bad comments.Please,do not fight,because I don't want this topic to be closed ;)

No offense but honestly why get worked up over people online saying stuff like that? I could understand if they were threatening you or spamming comments left right and centre, but come on. Ignoring is the way to go, and if you can report the comments. Firecracker's actions are not looked well upon because all they did was feed the troll. That's what you call people who intentionally cause trouble over the internet by spamming, cussing, or in your case, leaving rude messages. If you don't feed the troll what it wants (which is it wants you to argue and carry on with them) then the troll goes away.

Now obviously if it's gotten bad to the point like one scenario I had on my site, then do something more drastic. I had someone practically spam and leave threatening messages on my shoutbox. It got bad to the point noone else could leave a message without 40 or more stupid messages or threats popping up right after. I found a far superior version of shoutbox that will allow me to ban the IP of troublemakers who leave messages on there, so then anyone else who tries that won't get far. If you want to look into another place to blog about club penguin, that might be best for you to do if it worsens.

Remember to not feed the trolls. They're a waste of energy to get upset at, and I think you need to look into the other people's advice in this topic. Being openminded tends to help more too :angry:

Yeah,thanks Tigerlily :angry: But I'm not the forgive and forget and ignore type,but,The only problem was...How can I get that person off my blog? D:

Sorry,I'm a little green to blogagotchi :p

Yeah,thanks Tigerlily :angry: But I'm not the forgive and forget and ignore type,but,The only problem was...How can I get that person off my blog? D: 

Sorry,I'm a little green to blogagotchi :p
I didn't say forgive or forget. But why bother to sink to their level? That makes you just as rotten as them.

And as for getting rid of them, I already stated my answer to that. Don't feed the troll :p If you don't provoke them further, they get bored and move on. People like that on the internet have very short attention spans because majority of the time they fail at life ;) So ignore it, and it'll go away.

I see the point me and others have tried to make has been missed or misinterpreted as something else :p

I didn't say forgive or forget. But why bother to sink to their level? That makes you just as rotten as them.
I didn't say that,LOL! Thanks :D

I didn't say that,LOL! Thanks  :D
Actually you did...

Yeah,thanks Tigerlily :p But I'm not the forgive and forget and ignore type,but,The only problem was...How can I get that person off my blog? D: 

Sorry,I'm a little green to blogagotchi :D
Look at the highlighted text.

At any rate the point is majority of people in this topic are telling you the same thing I am. I would think if you were REALLY seeking advice, you'd at least try what's being suggested instead of dismissing it right away. Can't help the unwilling right?

Anyway since this topic is going to be the same repeated advice, I'm going to close this. All it'll be at this point is spam.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back