HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinksoo

Reaction score
:angry: My tamagotchi and my sister's tamagotchi are both 3 years old and they won't have a baby! They are obviously boy and girl, but they won't have a baby! Glitch or something else? PLEASE HELP ME!!! They have the 4 hearts when you go to the friend list! :huh:

You might want to wait until they get older...like evolve one more time or something. I don't think you or your sister's Tama has a glitch. :)

But, they are both adults! There is something wrong with them! Or something, cuz they are both 3 and they are both adults! they love eachother 4 hearts and everything!

Everything is how it is supposed to be! But, they just wont have a baby! I don't even know why! I tried the game thing, and it didn't work! I tried present, and it didn't work! And I tried visit, but nothing happened!

You'll be able to have babies at 4-7 years, only longer than hat and they will turn into oldie's and pass away. :)

EDIT:: You have to connect seven times with 4 hearts before tey have children. And make sure they are adults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually, an adult tama won't have a baby with another tama until it has been evolved into an adult for a specific number of hours.

So it's not really about what age it is showing on it's stats, but how long it has been an adult character.

The amount of time it has to be an adult has varied with different versions, but don't worry. Yours don't have a glitch, they probably just haven't been adult characters for long enough. Keep connecting them and I am sure that they'll have babies soon :)

I've connected them about 20 times and still nothing's happened! Mine turned 4 this morning, but her's is still 3. Does it matter?

Thaks so much for all of the replies that I've gotten! They are really helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back