help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizama

Reaction score
When i enter to tamatown (of 4.5) i go to the office and i click the info thing and say something of points, like.. To work in the gym earn at least 40 spiritual points and 60 points in total, i dont know what are the spiritual points and i dont know how to get them. :huh: I hope someone says me where i can get these points. Thanks!!! :huh:

Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5 characters are divided into groups Mame, Meme, Kuchi and Others. You can raise your tamagotchi to a specific character in the group by obtaining a certain area of skill points for example Humorous, Gorgeous and Spiritual. To earn Humorous skill points you need to play the Apple game, to earn Gorgeous skill points you need to play the Shapes game and to earn Spiritual skill points you need to play the Man Hole game. Now that I have given you someone groundwork on what this tamagotchi is all about, since it seems like you're new, tell me what job you're trying to earn and I can tell you what type of skill points you need and how many of each type.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you!!! Well i wanna my tamagotchi be a dancer :huh: so maybe i need gorgeous skill right? :huh:

You're right you would need a certain amount of Gorgeous skill points, but I don't know how many or how many of the other skill points you'll sorry. I'm sure someone will help you very soon.

Hmm, you can earn gorgeous points by playing the Shapes game. To be a dancer, I gather you have to have quite a lot. I would say 100 is a safe number, well, safe enough to get the job. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back