Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abc!?

Reaction score
my music star started bleeping with an '!' over its head and has the games icon selected. I think it needs to play but its stress is 99! It wont play with its toys or let me praise it HELP!!!!!

Just go to the games icon. That simple. Maybe you should take a look at the Instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
its not that. it needs its stress taken down but it wont let me

now the '!' is gone but it wont let me praise or play with it

I think after a while the '!' goes away because you didn't do anything. Do you mean play with the toy or play games? Because playing games is what lowers the stress. It won't play with their instrument or toy because the stress level is too high. I doubt you can't play 'games' with it. Play games with it or feed it its favorite food and the stress with go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens is that its hearts are all the way down, or someone is at the door. Since its stress is 99. you can't do anything but feed it food to lower stress. Try to hope for the best if this hasn't been solved yet because my highest stress level was 55. Good luck. :)

I think after a while the '!' goes away because you didn't do anything. Do you mean play with the toy or play games? Because playing games is what lowers the stress. It won't play with their instrument or toy because the stress level is too high. I doubt you can't play 'games' with it. Play games with it or feed it its favorite food and the stress with go down.
I really doesn't let you play games. It happened to me when I woke my tama up. It stinks.

^ Actually, you're wrong. When you wake it up yourself you can't play games with it. When it wakes up by itself you can play games. Also, when you wake it up the stress goes up by 20. If you wake it up by changing the time then thats a different thing.

^ Actually, you're wrong. When you wake it up yourself you can't play games with it. When it wakes up by itself you can play games. Also, when you wake it up the stress goes up by 20. If you wake it up by changing the time then thats a different thing.
I woke it up by waking it up with the option, not by time. Thats really what I meant to say. If you just wake it up by changing the time nothing happens. :wacko:

This happened to me.

It will still let you go work (fruit game, dessert game) if it is old enough, this will bring down the stress level enough to play games and bring it down further.

my music star started bleeping with an '!' over its head and has the games icon selected. I think it needs to play but its stress is 99! It wont play with its toys or let me praise it HELP!!!!!
Your having a concert. Just go to the games icon and press it!

^^

thank u!! its just a concert and so be happy, cuz now ur band gets to play and hopefully earn some $$$!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back