Help Me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie99922

Reaction score
Please could someone help! Lately, i have been afraid of bees. I need help because i dont want to look stupid in front of this girl named Ivy.

ALSO! please dont tell me "if you leave them alone,they will too."

Don't worry.I have the same fear.I am as scared as heck by Bees.I don't know how to stop it, as I never tried.But if it zooms past your face, if you get scared, instead, be all "Woah, O_O" .I do that alot, it works :]

I hate bees.

I run from them. But I don't look stupid because everyone else does too.

You'll probably find most people are scared of them, so don't worry about it.

I'm sure she's afraid of them too. Most people are, I would say. I know I am. Don't worry about looking dumb. If anything, just learn to control your fear a bit. It's not that hard.

I'm also afraid of bees, i always run away from them. But over the years i guess you could say i've become more tolerant of them.

Bees scare me. If I see or hear one, I end up screaming and running in the other direction. Don't worry, you're definitely not alone.

That's not a stupid fear! It's a common fear.

You wanna know a stupid fear? I have a fear of wooden pencils.. : /

Oh yes. I too am affraid of anything that flies and weilds a stinger. Usually I freeze and stand completely still and wait for it to fly away. Once when I was younger I did it when a wasp was flying around me and it landed on my face! It started to crawl all over me and almost went down my shirt. I wanted to start crying like a baby, but I kept still and it eventually flew away. I was petrified. >.<

That's not a stupid fear at all, actually it's a sensible fear if you think about it: bees are yellow and black which signifies danger, hence why a wasp is yellow and black, bees are too and so are some other creatures. It's their survival thing, so other creatures will see the colours and think 'danger' and/or won't eat them, so being afraid of them is natural and normal. I'm not too fond of bees and wasps, I panic if one lands on me, especially a wasp.

By the way, I'm not saying you're afraid of the colours yellow and black, I'm just saying it's instinctive to place them with danger. You know those danger signs, they're usually yellow and black, right? So it's the same with wasps, bees, etc. I'm not afraid of the colours, it's more the noise they make I'm afraid of, but colours are probably still a factor involved. -ramble over- Sorry, I tend to go on and on.

P.S. I don't know if any of that is accurate, just what I heard from a teacher. xD

Yeah, it makes sense. I just am scared of them cuz they have stingers and the noise they make makes me freeze in my tracks. August is the worst month cuz that's when they go crazy and they're EVERYWHERE. one summer a neighbor of mine took a sip of her drink and there was a wasp in it and she swallowed it!!

Its not stupid to be scared of Bees. They can hurt you and the thought of being stung by one scares me too. I don't think Ivy would think differenly of you if she found out. Everyone is scared of something, even If there isn't a decent reason.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm terrified of Snails.

I have absolutely no idea why I'm so scared of them. It's that bad that I can't even look at a cartoon picture in a book without going spazz.

I know they can't hurt me but... :)

Not to mention scorpions. We have those as well, but our cats get them. At least cats have immunity from their venom. I have been stung by scorpions many times with no effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, Stalk the bees, figure out how they operate their schemey bee buisness. Then Become the bee's freind, after they gain your trust, Go all world war three on their nest and destroy their queen. Or stab them in their little bee backs, like Brutus stabbed Julius Ceasar. Then they'll be all "et tu, Richie99922, Then Fall, Bees!"

Just kidding.

I'm not that fond of bees, I just walk away from them. If they follow me, I'll start jogging away.

My mom's advice? - "RUN!"

Im scared of earwigs. they Creep me out BADLY whenever someone says "earwigs" i Scream xD PLUS there was a earwig in my aunts pool. it was swimming near me and i got really freaked out. i cryed. xD

Moms Advice: Stomp on them (i dont wear any socks, mom! :) )

There's nothing wrong with being afraid of bees. I'm terrified of them considering I've been stung multiple times, once very close to my eye.

Don't let it bother you. Everyone's afraid of different things, and there's a reason for them all.

It's not a stupid fear. And, ya know what? I FREAK when a bee is two feet away from me (well, two yards! xD), and I scream for 3 minutes, then I swat at it, and if I'm eating, I throw my food at it and run inside.

But, don't be mean to bees, it is true, "leave them alone, and they'll leave you alone." Simple. 'Cause when I was little, I would step on bees that landed on flowers, I didn't kill them, I just stunned them. And I would pick them up by their wings and threw them. And one other time, my friend swatted at one a few times, and as soon as she missed the 4th time, it flew in her ear.

Just be careful, it'll work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back