Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
I keep getting a bad end on my devilgotchi. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong :furawatchi: ....I'm taking good care, filling the hungry and happy, disciplining when needed....

im not shuer how devilgotchi works.. (cuz i dont have 1) but imight have the ansewr...

it could be because its a "evil tamagotchi" meaning the bad ending is the good ending.,and the good ending is a bad ending. i know its sonods cumfusing but it makesence for a devil gotchi...

secendly what do u mean a bad ending

p.s. its ok if i was wrong, just tellme... :lol:

What do you mean by "bad ending"? It confused me, but it may be because i mnew to the forums! =) :lol:

"Bad end" is just that. My tama makes an odd noise, and when I check on it, it makes another noise, turns into a bat and says "bad end".

I know what Bad and Good endings are but only for angelgotchis

Goods endings are when you take good care of your angel and they go back up to the world they came from leaving a message saying "Thanks!"

Bad endings are when you take bad care of your angel.They just go back up and leave you

So that might have to do something with it

I see your problem...

BAD END isn't a good thing, it is actuallt the worst thing that could happen to your devilgotchi.

Actually,BAD END only appears if your devil points are too high (95 devil points or higher).If it is too high, he will warn you 5 times-6 times, and then, if you don't lower the DP,he will die.

To lower the DP, you use the angel icon. He gains DP by doing tricks on you, like throwing a pie when he is eating, or he starts to sleep when you are playing the "eat the stars" game. Devil points aren't very good for your tamagotchi, so, the lower the DP,the better character you get.

good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back