Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of questions...

- Where can you find a mirror in tamatown?

- How many years do you have to be to grow up into an adult?

- Can you send points to other tamagotchi as presents?

- Once you use any of your item such as honey, hair gel, etc..., does disappear out of your items and you can only use it once?

Thanx

xoxox

My answers:

I think you can buy a mirror at "tamagotchi forever" the fasion store at the mall

About 4 years, more or less

No, you can't send points as presents.. sadly

Yes, think of it this way: Once you use up a bottle of shampoo, do you still use it? The answer is yes, those things do go away.

Never mind, it's not at forever tamagotchi, I'll keep looking!! I won't give up! :lol:

Thanx, I really appreciate it, I couldn't find it newhere!

xoxoxox

If your tamagotchi dies on v.3... does your tamagotchi never work porperly after that if you retart?

Thanx

xoxox

After you restart it ,you would still could play normal. It won't screw up If your first tama died.

i need a password but they won`t work and can your tama pet be 20 or 12 :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

Hey! My name is Rachel, and I have a tame boy named imu! I just got my tama v.3 on Easter and I have some questions that I just can't figure out and was hoping that somebody could help me!- How old do you have to be to use the hair gel, honey, rc car2, costume, make-up, pencil, and bow-tie (I am a teen and it doesn't let me use them)?

- Do you have to be a girl tama to use the make-up (I am a boy tama)?

- If soem objects are in the souvenirs, can you use them (It won't let me use the skateboard, baseball hat, running shoes, etc...)?

- If you have the lion doll, and you let your tama play with it and he makes a mean face and then sits down, does that mean he doesn't like the lion doll (he does that face)?

Thank you sooo much

Thanx!!!

:kuribotchi:   :kuribotchi:   :furawatchi:   :hitodetchi:   :rolleyes:   <_<
Hello Racheal and welcome to Tamatalk!

To use all thoose items that you currently have you must be an adult! You will become an Adult around the age of 3.

To use the make-up you can be either a boy or a girl tama! :blink: But you must have the item "Mirror" to use make up.

Souvenirs are sadly just souvenirs and cant be used as an item and merely just used as an collectable.

And for the lion doll you must be a girl to play with the doll but for the "Action figure" you must be a boy so both gender have a male, female only over it!

When it makes the wierd face over the doll it just simply mean HE doesnt want it as it is a girl's plush.

Hope I helped! :wub:

~TaMa MasTer~

:unsure: Sorry i didnt know I posted here already! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back