Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang_goddess

Reaction score
when I was getting ready for school today, I kept checking on my tamas to see if they were awake. When I left for school I forgot my tamas on the table in our dining room. when I got a chance to talk to my mom after school, she said she had put them on pause. so I unpaused them. Every night my tama turns a year older at 7:12 but tonight it didn't! Why? Was it because it was on pause for a few hours? :huh: :huh:

when I was getting ready for school today, I kept checking on my tamas to see if they were awake. When I left for school I forgot my tamas on the table in our dining room. when I got a chance to talk to my mom after school, she said she had put them on pause. so I unpaused them. Every night my tama turns a year older at 7:12 but tonight it didn't! Why? Was it because it was on pause for a few hours? :huh: :huh:
Yes, Pause stops its growth for the amout of time you put it on pause. It's normal, relax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back